[Dailydrool] Abandoned in Britain

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:38:20 PDT 2017

This THIS IS MERTA LOU
and I am outraged, yes I am outraged
at the treatment visited upon our cousins Clara and Rolph on their Gotcha
days
Abandoned, yes indeed, left by the wayside in a FOREIGN COUNTRY to fend for
themselves! I never! I want an immediate investig---what, COnley?
What do you mean you know I AM BUSY here! (Conley look: did you know there
was a capital key on this? It is so helpfu--what. What do you want?
Yes it is too a foreign country. I mean here is the defini--
But but we are not there! We are here. That is there and it is a foreign
country.
What do you mean not to them?
But it it it... I mean they're... I mean I mean

are you sure COnley?
Ok well uh......
This is Merta Lou and I need a nap.

Conley are you POSITIVE....................?

bgszap2 at gmail.com