[Dailydrool] Humphrey The Halloween Hero

Janis Wether bee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 22:08:38 PDT 2017

Humphrey the Halloween hero book is now ready to be sold. It has all new illustrations and around six dollars per book will go to San Diego Basset rescue. They are for sale for $15 each and that includes shipping. That leaves me about enough to send the six dollars to San Diego Basset rescue after I paid the publisher for printing and shipping to me.  I will make no money for myself off of this book San Diego Basset rescue will get it.  you can PayPal the $15 to me at Havasuhounds at gmail.com or you can send me a $15 check and I will post the book back to you if you want to send me a check contact me and I will give you my mailing address thank you everybody

Janis Wetherbee

Sent from my iPhone