[Dailydrool] LuLu checking in from the bridge.

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 27 10:40:37 PDT 2017

Greetings from LuLu,
What on earth is the world coming to when people cannot remember to capitalize my second L.  Now I ask you?
I have been spending considerable time at the lab section of the bridge because I quite prefer it.  Cyrus has all of the labs carrying me around on my royal chair.  They hunt over here and they eat their meat raw and I get all the best cuts.  Remember I was quite the Hunter myself in my day and I love fresh game.  I’ve gotten to go along on sine hunts and I’ve linked a few of the prizes myself
FeyFey and I enjoy each other’s company and I have been coming over to the basset side of the bridge mostly to see her and play poker with the beagles.  I bring them snacks from the lab section and clean them out st cards. FeyFey and I have to keep up appearances for  mama tootsie who finds me undignified.  Harrumph why I have half a mind to konk her a good one but FeyFey insists it coujd be a bad idea.
Please tell my people that I am healthy again and certainly in charge. At least of the labs.  Cyrus sends his regards.
Yours in droolLuLu

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone