[Dailydrool] GracieLou FlatBasset

Ellen erc2761 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:38:02 PDT 2017

GracieLou went to the bridge this morning, where she joins Abigail, Oliver, and Magnolia. We rescued her from ABCBHR on August 19, 2006. She was estimated to be 3-5 years old at that time. Our most recent vet said she was closer to 16 than 13. She had a good long life with us and we are grateful to ABC for trusting us with her.

We are now without a basset and it is our intention to remain that way. Our lives have been blessed by our time with these wonderful friends.

Thank you all for your constant support.  I don’t post often anymore, but have been reading Daily Drools for the past 12 years and have depended on the wisdom and encouragement of this group for all of this time. Thank you one and all...I look forward to continuing to read the exploits of all your furbabies in the years to come.

Ellen Cole

Sent from my iPhone