[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 18:33:55 PDT 2017

Well I am so sorry to read about Gracie Lou FlatBasset altho I never had
the pleasure I adore her name. And it is nice that LuLu checks in and lets
her people know she is ok.
There is not much exciting going on at my house.
Today I scored a pencil and something called a Palette knife: it was quite
old and the handle delicious. I am not sure what it is for but the
MotherPerson was rather disturbed.
Speaking of which I am concerned about her mental health.
Do you know that last night she made us stay out of the kitchen while she
was cooking? Who was there to pick up the scraps she dropped? Who was there
to watch the counter when she turned away? Conley tried, heaven knows, but
she kept STEPPING on him! No matter where he went she was in the way. So
then I tried but by then she was on a roll, so to speak. Even the Black Dog
got kicked out (not literally.) (He is such a wuss he listens and does what
she says and he only tried once. I tried SIX TIMES and each time she threw
me out. Not literally.)
Suggestions on how to deal with this?

Love and Cuddles
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset