[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:21:52 PDT 2017

Well I never! Another outrage visited upon poor little Merta Lou! Are you
ready?
We all go outside before bed. It has gotten pretty cold out lately and
tonight we went out and I found a wonderful, delicious prize, something I
thought I might nibble on in my crate a little later, after lights out.
And so I carried it in with me being careful not to look too clever and
give it away. And then, she held out a treat with cheese on it and I
dropped the prize which she had not noticed and my goodness,the sound and
fury! You would have thought I brought in a living creature instead of
recycled dog food! And she screeched at me when I tried to grab it back but
it was too late she picked it up with a kleenex going ooo ooo ick ooo ick
as if it were not an amazing score on my part.
And she threw it away. can you believe it? And I got only the most cursory
goodnight hug.
Humf. I would be more indignant but it is bedtime and I have this cheese
snackie right here and..................................

Love & Cuddles from Merta Lou

bgszap2 at gmail.com