[Dailydrool] Staying in the Kitchen

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 04:41:37 PDT 2017

Dear MertaLou,
The secret to staying in the kitchen is to watch the mom and not the food.
You have to anticipate her every move and stay out of the way. What is the
point if what you really want in the food? Trust me on this. I am always in
the kitchen with the mom and I seldom get kicked out. I stay out of the way
and I get way more food than Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess. By
keeping quiet and out of the way, I not only get the food that drops on the
floor, but the mom actually hands me food for being such a good and loyal
companion to her! Do not steal food off the counters. This is a sure way to
get kicked out of the kitchen. I must confess that sometime I forget this
advise. I just can't help myself. OH! When the mom hands you special food,
chew very quietly so as not to arouse the others. Also don't run around and
breath in everyone else's face. Then they want to be in the kitchen too. It
is really hard for three dogs to stay out of the mom's way.
Best of luck,
Beauford with Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com