[Dailydrool] Dear MertaLou

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 28 11:13:41 PDT 2017

Hi it’s Gracie

I scored today too early this morning after breakfast I stole  the bag of beets that were going to get roasted for a salad and I chewed it right up and I ate the beets and I made a big mess on the rug

Snoopy says I did it wrong cause I did it outside on the indoor outdoor patio rug and he says a proper basset would have done it in the living room but the clueless momPerson has been kind of pouty lately so I gave her a break.

What do you think MertaLou.  Inside or outside for chewing up raw beets on the rug?

Love
Gracie
Sent from my iPaw