[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs November $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Oct 30 18:19:36 PDT 2017

Please consider donating to $5 Friday - our November
rescue is BAGS in Ohio. They have 26 seniors in their
care; China is 18 1/2 years old!  If you have ever had
a senior, you know they are expensive - can you imagine
giving 26 seniors their joint supplements, let alone their
arthritis meds, eye and ear drops and so on?

Paypal your donation of $5 or more to this address:

debbiesdawgs at icloud.com  or send a check made

out to Debbies Dawgs, 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA
30068

$5 Friday ends at midnight on Sunday, November 5th and
all paypal funds are transferred to the rescue on Monday,
November 6th.  Checks are transferred about a week later
to give them all time to come in.  Late donations are as
welcome as early donations and those go to the rescue
as well.

So far this year, $5 Fridays have raised over $35,000
for ten basset rescues!  We could not do this without your
support and we hope you love being a part of helping all
those seniors in rescue get their health back and have the
joy of being loved and cared for, some of them for the first
time.

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days
dlindy at mac.com