[Dailydrool] The Herd

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Oct 8 19:25:18 PDT 2017

For some reason my posts are disappearing into the great blue yonder! I promise I'm not just sending in my name :-0 Anyway, I will try again regarding The Herd:

Greetings, Jackie! I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed meeting the Herd in your recent posting. Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Jellybean, and Colette sound like a wonderful crew whose memories will always be with you. I feel the same way about every dog I've ever owned. They still accompany me through my life and I revisit them in memory every day. It's nice to think we will always have our packs at our heels, whether we can see them or not. Thanks for sharing yours with us.

Drool to all who are missing their pack members.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf (and Strider and Zar and Misty and Bobo and Garfield and Scout, who are cavorting with the Herd and the Pierres and good boy Max at the Bridge.)

lois.leader at cox.net