[Dailydrool] Dolly's journey

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 1 16:02:22 PDT 2017

Dolly Puppy followers- There is a book coming loaded with puppy pictures. A great coffee table book and a wonderful gift for any dog lover in your life.
Additional bonus- you will help rescue! All the profit from each book sold will be turned in to ABC basset rescue at their Spring Blast. This is Dolly's first fundraiser and she hopes to be able to pay back ABC for all they have done for her.

***IMPORTANT!!!*** If you want a book or more - EMAIL me.
angelikabrn at hotmail.com<mailto:angelikabrn at hotmail.com>

Do NOT comment here to tell me you want one- I may not see it.

Books are hardcover and 40 pages. Cost is $28 including media mail postage and I expect to be mailing them no later than the end of September. Do not send me $ until I have replied to your email to let you know I will have a book for you, please.
The book is mostly pictures with a bit of Dolly's story included.
Thank you on behalf of Dolly and her Bugs- Tater, Lady, Love and Doodle

I can email you a picture of the cover- or if you can get on facebook, it’s on my page.