[Dailydrool] Skritchy Scratches

Cathy Brown via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 1 18:55:22 PDT 2017

This is interesting. I always assumed that my dogs developed a love of the way I scratched because that's what they got used to from me. They both love butt skritches and the top of their heads rubbed. I often give butt skritches to dogs and so far they all seem to like it. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should start watching for clues as to the best pampering and petting methods for each hound. It would make a great doctoral thesis if I could just sell it to the committee. And soooooo much more fun than anything else.
Cathy with Fritz and Lucy Lou (atb)

Sent from my iPhone