[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 490, Issue 5

Susan Scott-Chambers via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 2 08:56:02 PDT 2017

I will send Suzi a card after her horrible accident.  Great idea to get
Droolers involved.

Bev, I hope Doc is still alive after Conley's grouchy day!

Scratches:  Noodle hits the floor for a tummy rub about every minute or
so.  Beau likes to have anywhere scratched or massaged, although he is
always worried that we are coming after him to put in the EVIL EYE DROPS.
I don't blame him; we do multiple drops 3x/day (plus pills), so it's a
bother.  Chance rarely reveals his tummy unless he's super sleepy and
relaxed.  But he loves scratches everywhere else including the face.

Sending drool to all in need,

Susan
with Beau, Noodle & Chance,
missing Gigi, Jolie & Sophie ATB