[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 2 19:48:44 PDT 2017

I have found that Millie likes to be scratched under her chin.  If you  try
someplace else, she will back away from you ad raise her head as a signal
that you should scritch her there.  She will continue to do that until you
get the hint or I tell you to do it there.  She also likes her ears
scratched, but that is more for me.
Strangers have to do it under her  wet drool covered chin.

I will also get a card out to Suzi this week.

Claudia, That show sounds very interesting.  I will save your mention  of
the show.  I am sure my wife would love to go, but the Sept. weekend
coincides with our 49th anniversary and our trip to the GABR waddle.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)