[Dailydrool] remembering dogs

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 3 14:05:55 PDT 2017

I know one of the techs said Max was her favorite, and he was a beast, just
ask Suz Fitch at Mid Atlantic Basset Rescue, although Max and Suz were
still at Tri-State when my Sis rescued him.

My Vet Humbly admitted that Jellybean was his favorite, and proof was the
large size of her file.  He got to know her well.  She routinely pooped in
the office for every visit, screamed like a howler monkey, fidgeted fussed,
and one poop episode she made sure to step in it, and toss it onto the
walls, etc.

My Vet is a very great guy.

This is a very poignant post because my desk top scrolls photos, and I miss
all my departed hounds, and I am grateful for the two still her.

My words for the day.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie, Nigel, and Little Nikki