[Dailydrool] Sunny arrives

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 11 12:09:36 PDT 2017

Auntie Feyfey says that Sunny arrived. She was wagging like crazy and feeling all good. Sydney B. coming to greet her cause he heard she started out as a skinny escape artist. Just like him, although he did not live as long. Syd escorted her to the buffet where she was quite happy to see Gracie and Bosley and to meet the rest of the Lindy hounds she had only second hand sniffed and heard of. The kitchen beagles outdid themselves and there was a faboo surf and turf spread on the buffet. Many of the Bounder beagles were busy watching over their friends in Flawda, so the poker game was suspended for some serious cooking by Bright Eyes.

Caruso has the telescope out and Sunny is checking on her people. She thinks there might be a space that needs filling and will be watching to see what transpires. Big word. Now I'm tired. It is hard to write with my paws crossed for all the houndies in places with water and fire and wind.

Pawtuni