[Dailydrool] Baby Basset transport.....

Steven Zserai via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 15 14:24:56 PDT 2017

Hello all, I don't post really but I'm always reading and playing catchup with most of all the action,...anyway, I'm reaching out for some help. I've lost my babyboy Droopy going 2yrs and still never forget him...but, I've bonded/became close friends with a lady that breeds Mastiff's and she had her own basset(who recently pasted) and then had taken in/fostered a pair from Tri State Basset Rescue in which I had the pleasure of helping to transport at that time before she got them(those 2 also pasted, lived to be between 16 and 17yrs old!!!). I got attached to those 2, as I did most of the dogs I helped transport while I was helping them and when I found out who "fostered" them I contacted her and between those 2 along with all her other pets, mostly all the Mastiff's, we've talked/emailed/messenger'd for the past 7yrs(since 2010 !!!) along with her sending LOTS and LOTS of pic's.It is to now, she has a young Mastiff she's keeping from a recent litter and would like to have a "buddy" the same age roughly. She's found a baby girl Basset she'd love to have BUT she's in Mississippi.....so,...the dilemma is how to get her here in PA from there. I'm aware of allot of transportation arrangements that are always being done and was wondering if there people out there in our Basset universe that can help out/give info as to being able to get this baby girl to her new mommy....any info would greatly be appreciated.Just in case her web site is nancyspiller.com  mostly for her Mastiff's. She is "fostering" 2 senior Bassets, Willie and another Droopy too...Thanks all, I hope for any help...

S. Zserai