[Dailydrool] Note to ML

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 16 11:08:38 PDT 2017

Dear Ms. Merta Lou:

Jealous? Beautiful girl dogs are never jealous. They simply have a clear
understanding of how things should be and who should get attention or
control the pack.

You need to do some more slave training here, girl. Humans have trouble
understanding, and we simply need to get them to comprehend that we are
always right.

So what if you did knock a boy off something he should not rightly have
been on? It is your prerogative as a basset girl. We rule the roost, and
your mama should know that by now.

Cleo, who is constantly telling her mama about this and letting Dexter
know that his place is at the back of the line