[Dailydrool] Browser ATB

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 17 20:11:45 PDT 2017

Our darling 14 year, 4 month old Browser left us two days ago.  We were in
an evacuation zone in Miami and had moved up the state to stay with
friends.  We were careful to keep him in an air conditioned environment.
Two days ago our beach condo in Indialantic, Florida got power and we were
waiting there for our Miami power to come on.

 Browser was fine until dinner when he did not want to eat and was
breathing quick and shallow.  We got him immediately to the pet ER where
they quickly got him on oxygen and ran tests.  He had pneumonia and we gave
them permission to do everything to save him but to no avail.

Our Browser was blind from Glaucoma since the age of 5. He loved everyone
and blindness did not deter him from enjoying his life.

Now our Browser is with Flash, Shirk, Truffle and our cat, Marshmallow.
Rest well our gentle and brave boy.  We love you so much...

Bert, Sally and Shih Tzu brother Sprite