[Dailydrool] looking for Beth & Ken Miller

Leslie Rich via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 16 18:14:50 PDT 2017

To Beth and Ken Miller who loved and just lost Bosley. Reading your calendar page of Sept. 17, 2017, about losing Bosley brought tears to my eyes. We live in Santa Fe, New Mexico with Bobo, who we adopted from a local animal shelter. We think Bobo is about 7 years old. Through the years, we have loved three other bassets, all of whom were adopted from the animal shelter. Thank you for writing about Bosley in the “Daily Drool Calendar.” We share your loss.

Leslie & Denise
Santa Fe, New Mexico