[Dailydrool] From the Bed--Desk of

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 18 03:58:56 PDT 2017

well I do not understand this at all, I really don't. This is Merta Lou,
Professional Lady Basset and Intrepid Journalist

So this morning we all went outside for our Morning Break and Mr. Conley
barfed just a little nothing major just because his tummy is empty. (Come
to think of it....) (Oh nevermind).
And so when we came inside the bed was all made for us and the steps set up
and I came in first and suddenly was sooo very tired and sat plopped down
right where I was and Conley looked at me and went into his crate.
I was so disappointed. Here I was waiting for him right smack dab in front
of the steps so that he could see they were down and know I would help
him--I mean what else could it be--?? I mean there I sit showing him HERE
ARE THE STEPS BEHIND ME, come on and come up on the bed with me. Yes
indeedy that was the message I intended but he went into his crate instead.
Well you know, why let a good spot go to waste? So I zipped up those steps
and took HIS place on the pillows. As long as he doesn't need them and I
guess he prefers his crate. Hmm. Very strange.

Love and Cuddles from the best spot in the house
Merta Lou
Professional Lady Bassert & Intrepid Journalist