[Dailydrool] Beverly Szaton and Jax

mom2jaxson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 18 09:11:57 PDT 2017

I caught the condition very early because I knew something was wrong.  I spent over $1,000 dollars to discover Jax would die soon.  Knowing we were on a timeline was both a gift and a tragedy.
I didn't adhere to the medical professionals instructions and I'm glad I didn't.  I packed as much fun and good times as I could into what we had left - if his heart gave out, it would be during the best of times.
I did however spend whatever I had too to insure he had the best medications.  My vet was wonderful, refilling everything without further visits required for Jax and I and even sold me the most expensive medication at cost.
I'm in the process of creating a piece of jewelry with some of his cremains, which is super tough, but I need him to rest near my heart from now until the end of my time.

Karen
null