[Dailydrool] Broswer & Key West

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 18 14:35:11 PDT 2017

We were so sorry to read of Browser's trip to the Bridge.  It certainly
sounds like he lived a long, full life, although it's always too soon for
them to leave us. We will remember Browser's family in our thoughts through
this terrible time.  We send our good wishes to Casper's family too, in the
hope that things in Key West are not as dire as they look on the news.

Virtual paws crossed for all our Florida and Texas furfriends and their
families,

Kathy Wilson, with Hooter the harrier, Twinkletoes, and Moose, all ATB

kmwlaw at cox.net