[Dailydrool] Bugsey and the Garden

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 19 04:40:29 PDT 2017

Hi everyone! It is me, Browyn the Fairy Princess. Yesterday Beauford was
gone. He had to have surgery and I am being unjustly accused of causing it,
but that is not what this letter is about. It is about my klutzy brother
Bugsey. He FINALLY figured out how to get in the garden. I may or may not
have helped him. I really hate being all alone and my usual partner in
crime was gone. Well, I think that may have been a mistake. Bugsey kept me
company. That is not the problem. The problem is he has the grace of a bull
in a china shop. He stomps through the garden and doesn't seem to care if
he steps on the plants. He stomped through the herb bed and knocked over
all the basil and snapped off the stems. So, we won't have any more basil
to eat. Then he went to the pepper bed. He has not mastered the art of
picking just the fruit. He found a beautiful pepper and he pulled the
entire plant out of the ground and ate the pepper and then the plant. At
this rate, we aren't going to have anything to eat! How can he not
understand that you are supposed to bite the stem off the plant, or eat the
pepper from the bottom up to the stem? That way the plant is around to
produce more yummy gems. I hope he figures this out soon or we won't have
anything left to eat!

Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com