[Dailydrool] Our Friend Howard

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 21 12:13:15 PDT 2017

Sadly I must report that our friend Howard is very close to rejoining his wife, a son who died in Viet Nam and the numerous Basset Hounds who owned him for almost 75 years.

I ask all, especially those of you who were wonderful and sent him Birthday cards last January when he turned 98 to say a prayer and help him on his way to the Rainbow Bridge.

We had hoped he would make it to 100, but it doesn't appear that that will happen.

I feel privileged and honored to have been able to call Howard my Friend.

There will be a great celebration at the Bridge when he gets there.  God Bless you, Howard, my Friend!

Celebrating Woofs for Howard's friendship.

Bill and Lilly Dawn

and Janie Anne & Siobhan (both in Heaven)-----Grandpa Howard is coming to see us again, Whoopeee!