[Dailydrool] investigators

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 23 14:49:07 PDT 2017

i, dexter dog, therapy  dog to the stars, am offering assistance to my dearest murder lew...because you know there is a place near me called the estate of rocks (for real!) .  the lady who lived here miss frances glessner...why she is the mother of forensic science.  she made these little tiny dollhouse things of crime scenes and solved crimes.  like they have honored her on like csi and stuff for real.   I been there and seen her models and studied them.
so murder lew...I 'll be your trust worthy assistant again as usual.  I got skill ya know!

lois here...francis glessner was well known for her forensic skills.  and the rocks estate in upper nh was her families estate.  and dexter, well he does have skills..altho sometimes I do wonder what they all her...but his love for murder lew is truly one of them.

lois & the boy.