[Dailydrool] I need me a Marlene, a little long

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 26 17:35:01 PDT 2017

I have a bit of steam in my ears because of my neighbor who is new, 2 yrs.,
and I have been politely tolerating his noisy brat kids, but the other day,
he crossed the line.

He started a noisy construction project that is doing a lot of damage to my
front lawn, but most notably, it made Nigel very ill, vomit, diarrhea, and
not eating for 2 1/2 days.

When I noted that to said neighbor, he said, "well he is an old dog
anyway".

It was a few days ago, and my blood is still boiling from this remark.  The
man apparently hates plants (he removed all the beautiful shrubs of my
former neighbor), and he hates animals.

So, in my disdain for him, I created a poo pail, and put it near his fence,
but on my side of MY fence.

I also relaunched bird feeding, something my Mom loved, so why not do it in
her memory.

This will all play out, and I do not want to be a mean spirited person, but
I cannot forgive someone wishing my dog dead.

And he smokes stinky cigars, and grills stinky stuff, and his kids are loud
and bratty.

On the positive,

Congratulations to Angelika for rescuing Gator.  It makes me very happy
that Dolly has at least one of her pups, and there can be no better home.

On the sad,

To Bill, I am sorry to read you friend is approaching the bridge.   May God
Bless him, and you for your caring for him.  I hope his hounds find the
best possible homes also.

On the FINALLY,

I took a weekend for me, and I went to PBR.  Little Nikki was very
displeased that I left her for multiple hours on two days, but I had a
great time.  I will send pictures upon request.

nuff,

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikki