[Dailydrool] roofers and dogs

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 27 13:46:49 PDT 2017

Well, I must say that my boy Parker is really exercising his barking
expertise.  The roofers showed up at the crack of dawn this morning, and
set both Parker and Lady off.  Of course, Mom had to roll out of bed and
try to quiet the two.  They are actually doing rather well, but the noise
level in the house is intense.  Sounds as if they're going to fall through
the roof!

Parker is slinging all the drool the Basset side of his Bagel mix can
produce to all those that have lost their fur babies.

We are all so happy the weather is finally cooling down a bit. Poor boy can
now stop lying in front of the oscillating fan to try to cool his freckled
tummy!

Marsha
Mom person to Parker & Lady