[Dailydrool] Remembering

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 5 11:52:42 PDT 2017

One of the reasons I love my vet so much is the love my animals get when
we wander into her office. With three hounds and one cat, I am there
frequently. But the biggest thing is that she and her staff have been so
good when I have had to let a hound or cat go. She  and her vets seem to
know just what to say to me when the time is right, and I have found
much comfort there. I am glad, Bev, to know that it is not uncommon for
folks in a vet's office to keep the animals who have passed on in their
hearts too. I often talk of my previous hounds, and I've always wondered
if my vet's techs think I'm just zany!

Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets