[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 11 03:43:54 PDT 2017

What? Why am I? Oh!  Yes well
This is Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and a good morning to all,
hoping our brethren in Texas and Florida and West Where the Fires are all
are well and accounted for?

There is very little exciting to report right now. It is not yet breakfast
time and I am not sure what I am doing up....I seem to be on the bed so
apparently I got up awhile ago but I don't recall.....Doc says She got up
and sent us out-- well that explains it.

Why She has to determine when it is time for us to go out I do not know It
is not my fault she wakes up at ungodly hours and sends us outside and OH
LOOK! IT IS TIME TO EAT!  Excuse me--------------

ML Pro La Bass love & cuds gtta run

bgszap2 at gmail.com