[Dailydrool] Browser ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 20 18:49:33 PDT 2017

Bert and Sally, I am so sorry to read about Browser leaving for the
Bridge.  14 is a wonderful age for a basset.  My Charlie was just a  month shy of
14, but his leaving tore my heart out.  So I know how you feel  about
Browser. It must have awful to lose him after going through the  hurricane.  Now
he  is no longer blind and back to his old self,  running free up there.  I
am sure he is looking down on you from up there,  hoping that you will dwell
on all the happy times together and not his  passing.  It  is hard, but
remembering the good times does help.   I will keep you both in my in  my
prayers and Millie will be sending some  of her special  drool your  way to help
ease the pain.   Please accept my sincere sympathy on your loss.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)