[Dailydrool] April $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Apr 2 07:25:01 PDT 2018

Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday is this coming Friday April 6th. Our rescue
this month is BRAT which is Basset Rescue Across Texas. They are
a smaller rescue but have 6 expensive seniors and are expecting 2
more this week so they can really use the extra funds.  Some of
their seniors have ongoing issues and require pricey medications.

Please consider a donation to help BRAT - paypal to this address
using friends and family:   debbiesdawgs at icloud.com   or if you
prefer a check, make out to Debbies Dawgs and send to 23 Peppertree
Ct. Marietta GA  30068   Please mark your donation $5 Friday or  BRAT.

So far this year our $5 Fridays have raised $11,882  to help the seniors
in rescue.  It’s amazing and rewarding to be a part of this.  If you think
you can’t afford to do anything to help, you are wrong. The smallest
donation is appreciated and makes a difference.

$5 can cover one day’s medication for a dog. Ten people donating
$5 can buy 6 months of heart worm medication or a bag of dog
food.  You’ll never miss that $5.  So, please, if you can, join us in
helping the rescues take care of the seniors that come into rescue.
These dogs have often been loved but still had their vet care neglected
and need so many things - ear infections, infected teeth, infected cysts,
heart worms, bad arthritis, so many issues.   It takes a lot to get these
dogs healthy again - it will be the best $5 you ever spent.

If you’re not on FB, you can still see our page by using this link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/

Please go to our page and read about August and Dylan, the first
2 senior hounds we’ve introduced from BRAT for $5 Friday donations,
We will post 2 more hounds tomorrow.  We put the dogs on our page
so you know who you are helping.   Some of their stories are heart
breaking but that unfortunately happens a lot with rescue. They do
usually have a happy ending because they got the care they needed.
Some go on to forever homes and others become permanent fosters
because of their health conditions so they continue to be an expense
to the rescue.

Hope to see some new donors this month . . . thanks for your time.

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days . . .  missing my other 8 angels.