[Dailydrool] Furever Yours Pet Crematory

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 2 09:00:45 PDT 2018

Elizabeth,
Thanks so much for your support of this path I am walking.  I love the idea of using a wall for memorials of peoples pets and I will bring up to Pat about doing that.  I will be sharing the waiting area with her, so not sure she wants her peeps reading a wall while they wait.
We are not going to be fancy at all,  but will function on low maintenance level to keep overhead low, in turns making cremation very affordable for folks. I hate people feeling like they have to think of money during the loss of a pet.
Anyhow, we are still a couple months out from opening,  working through all the dang permitting part of redoing a building.  Geez, the county is very slow!

The Bounders have been extremely happy, I think with me being home more.  Although I seem to be a bit disruptive on their nap habits.  They  are getting used to it and even when we do get the business going, we are only .8 miles from the house so is most convenient to stop in and check up on them.....and wake them from their naps!

Have a good day all,  we send drool to all in need!

Wen and the Bounders
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com