[Dailydrool] Vetspitals

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 4 16:44:14 PDT 2018

Hi droolers!

Sure hope Merta Lou heals up easily and has learned a valuable lesson.  I
had to learn a valuable one this week myself,  and I know I will remember
it!

And Snoopy,  hang tight,   I know you will do well through your dental!
Joshua goes in tomorrow(Thursday) for his, and we are hoping no teeth will
be coming out.  He is around 11 or 12, so we know the concern of the older
hounds!

Hoping all the other hounds out there are doing good and not causing too
much upheaval in their slaves lives.   And Millie, we think you just enjoy
training your dad.  Think he might not have figured out this is his training
yet,  but he is smart and will get it soon!

Aroos to all!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>