[Dailydrool] Introverts? INTROVERTS???

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:01:57 PDT 2018

Val reports that the internet, which knows all, says that Bassets are the
best dog breed for introverts.

Is this for introverts who are trying to convert??

I am myself something of an introvert. Or was. Thanks to my basset hounds,
I have:
* greeted two constables of the local police force, both pulling up sharply
in cars beside us  (one saw Paddi B Basset prancing down the street... and
radioed the other to say "Come quick! They have a basset PUPPY!!")
* met So. Many. People. who had a basset, knew a basset, or always wanted a
basset... all of whom have dashed over to tell me their whole entire life
story.
*had to apologize, while not really looking, to...

... you are going to think i am lying....

...... but i am not...

A NAKED MAN IN A LOOSELY-TIED BATHROBE after Miss Paddi B Basset would NOT
come off his deck, where she was eating a suet-filled bird feeder that had
fallen from his tree. (I went up to retrieve the basset, or the feeder, or
something, and realized that he was SUNBATHING NAKED IN HIS LIVING ROOM

... and that he was a natural redhead.

I am no longer an introvert, really. Instead, I am a person with a basset
hound.

Mary
with Paddi, the world's best icebreaker, and the late-lamented Billy B and
Vernon Q, who could add their own stories to the mix

​mary.gabriola at gmail.com