[Dailydrool] Good news/bad news

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 5 09:26:07 PDT 2018

Hi all, it's Dale,
Snoopy is responding well to antibiotics and the lump on his face has gone down quite a bit.  Extraction is scheduled for tomorrow (Friday).  I have found what I hope is a fatty lump in his arm pit .... honestly it's been there for a while but is suddenly growing so it is now about golf ball sized and I will be asking the vet to look (possibly remove) it while she has him under.
Poor Snoopy is nearly 13 and I worry about him being under so long (it's a BIG tooth that needs to come out, and a smaller one in front, and now this lump).
In summary Snoopy is doing ok but his clueless momPerson is pretty much a wreck.
Thanks so much to all of you for the drool and prayers.
Daledalerutz at sbcglobal.net