[Dailydrool] Introvert theme

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 10:57:48 PDT 2018

I missed an issue or two, but will have to go find the story on introverts.  When I first saw the heading I thought we were discussing introverted Bassets.  I have one of those, a quite shy, but sweet Basset.  But then I realized we were talking about introverted Basset slaves.  I am one of those.  My husband is NOT introverted.  I completely agree that being owned by a Basset (or in our case 4 Bassets), brings out the “extrovert” in the introvert!

Sent from my iPad