[Dailydrool] I know how this dog survived

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 12:44:54 PDT 2018

I know how Mariah survived on the streets of LA as a stray. (Besides being an excellent garbage can raider, and charming her way into handouts from kindly strangers, both strong skills).  She has been catching, killing, dismantling, and bringing inside at least one pigeon or rat a week for weeks! (And she is confined to a fenced yard).  She is a huntress par excellence.  If my husband and I are ever accepted onto the reality show “Naked and Afraid” (where they drop two wannabe survivalists in some awful place to survive for a month with only one tool apiece chosen by the contestants—usually a machete, a pot, or a fire starter)—and usually the contestants almost starve to death—).  Well, we have decided our tool would be Mariah.  Me, because she could hunt for our dinner better than we could.  Bill, he says, because we could eat Mariah—he is just joking, of course.  And don’t worry.  We haven’t applied to be contestants.

Val Brewer