[Dailydrool] Glandex - Yummo!

e r bilson bilsoner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 02:04:22 PDT 2018

Ron Buries asked about Glandex, I have been giving Truman

the Glandex Soft Chews (3 in the morning after breakfast)

every day for about 3 years.  I do believe they help "with

the natural emptying of the glands" as advertised.  He

does have the Vet-person or the Vet-tech-person do

the gentle squeeze (pardon the expression) once or

twice a year.  Glandex appears to be expensive, $51.29

for 120 chews which works out to be $1.28 a day, but

in the long run a good investment for Truman.  Hope

this helps.

For the loving families of Sassy, Ru and Henry

we send lots and lots of healing hugs across

the miles.  We are so very sorry for your loss.

Beth

bilsoner at gmail.com