[Dailydrool] Dexter's X rays

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 04:47:55 PDT 2018

As some may know from Facebook, we have been getting test for Dexter to
find out why my perfect boy is pottying in the house now. We know many
things it isn't--diabetes mellitus and Cushing's have been ruled out for
the time being (though Cushing's could still happen, as we know from
Holly's experience with it).

Tomorrow we have an appointment for X rays. I don't know whether to hope
that this will show something or not--depends, I guess, on what it shows.
But I'd prefer not to have to do even more testing, since at the same time
we are testing Dex we are also paying for Horton's behavioral training.

Can I get some prayers and drool that we will find out what is going on for
my poor boy and that it will not be something too awful? I want him to feel
good, and I'd like plenty more years with him.

Meanwhile, Horton is doing wonderfully with his training. If I were twenty
years younger, I'd be looking into doing this as a career. The behaviorists
know so many wonderful things I wish I knew!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets