[Dailydrool] joining the drool, condolences

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:15:43 PDT 2018

For me, it was 2001 or 2002.  I was on my front lawn with then young
Pumpkin and baby Jean Paul, and a car stopped to talk basset with me.  That
person told me about the drool, and my sister (thank you sis) had a
computer long before me, so I was able to join.

Thank you Nancy Gallagher for the Daily Drool.  Bassets on Earth and in
Heaven will be forever grateful that you made this a community.

 I am still in a state of compound grief from so much hound loss and my
Mom's passing.   Pierre Sr, 09, Jean Paul, 13, Max, 13, Pumpkin, 14, Mom,
14, Jellybean, 16, Pierre Jr., 16, Colette,17. ''

I still have elders Nigel and Little Nikki.

 I wish to share my heart to those suffering with loss as well.  It never
really goes away, but over time, it gets more quiet, less painful.

My absolute heart condolences to Laura, Karen and Jessica.  May God Bless
you All, and Give you comfort that your beloved hounds are strong and well.

Healing Drool to all in need,

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikki