[Dailydrool] Dexter's test results

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:53:40 PDT 2018

I'm not feeling really cheerful today. I got the test results, and it seems
Dexter has early-stage kidney disease. Though I knew the news would
probably not be good, I was hoping....

Many years ago, when I was young, our dog had kidney disease, and it was a
pretty miserable end. I know things are somewhat better now, with ore
options. Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect? I know I can look
online, but there you always get the worst ideas and think your dog will be
dead in a day.

My vet is consulting with a nutritionist and will bring up Dexter's case.
Until she does that and we do an ultrasound, we are stalled for a few days.

Any drool that can be slung for my boy or prayers that can head upward will
be much appreciated.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets