[Dailydrool] Debbie Dawgs $2 Tuesday on April 24 for Ralphie

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Apr 19 16:40:18 PDT 2018

Ralphie is with BAGS which stands for Beautifully Aging Gracefully Seniors.
This basset hound rescue is located in Ohio. They take seniors from just
about anywhere and give them such loving care.  So a couple of weeks ago,
Honey Bunny and Ralphie went to the vet for what was expected to be a  $300
visit - well, that quickly ballooned to $3000, with Honey having surgery for
bladder stones and Ralphie incurring most of the expense for a splenectomy.
Both are doing very well now, but Ralphie does have hemangiosarcoma. The
rescue is just crushed but for now Ralphie is doing well and they are hoping
for some quality time with him.

BAGS is currently caring for 28 hounds so we are hoping a $2 Tuesday will
take at least most of this expense off their plate.  Donations have brought
it down some so our goal is around $1800.  Early donations are welcome -
paypal, using friends and family, please to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com and
BE SURE to mark your donation $2 Tuesday or Ralphie. Checks may be
made out to Debbie’s Dawgs, 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA  30068. Again,
please be sure and mark your donation for $2 Tuesday or Ralphie.

If you’d like to see these 2 cutie pies, I’ve uploaded a pic of each to Photobucket.
Here is a link:  http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/dwlindy/library/Honey%20and%20Ralphie

Honey is on the left and Ralphie on the right.

While $2 Tuesday is officially this coming Tuesday, the 24th, early donations are
welcome and appreciated.  If you’re not familiar with this rescue, google them or check
them out on FB.  Debbies Dawgs supporters love what they do.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueling for 2 hounds again!