[Dailydrool] Condolences to all.

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 16:40:26 PDT 2018

Hi Droolers,

We have been reading with much sadness, all the babies going to the Bridge
lately.  I have stayed off the computer for 2 days now, just not wanting to
read about any more leaving.  But me hiding does not make it stop,  just
gives me a time to recharge, I guess.  We send our best drool and hugs to
all who have recently gone through these sad losses.

I think our Shelby may some be joining the Bridge Bounders.  She has cancer
and I watch her closely for a sign she is tired and wants to leave.  So is
still enjoying bowl time, so we just wait and hope for peacefulness.

Many hugs and drool

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>