[Dailydrool] Toppings

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 18:23:28 PDT 2018

Right now all I add to Millie's kibble is some ground beef or ground turkey along with some unsalted beef or chicken broth.  When I had 3 dogs, I took a whole cut up chicken, bones and all, and covered it with water and put it into a slow cooker and let it cook for 24 hours.  Then I added some rice and frozen veggies and cooked for another hour or two until the rice cooked.  Then I mixed it well and packaged it up and then put it on top of the kibble.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop