[Dailydrool] Squabbles

Alice Haley dognpony at ptd.net
Tue Apr 24 15:41:11 PDT 2018

Hi All,

When I had Stormy, my black lab and Roxy, the pointy ear dog, Stormy would
gobble his food then rush to eat Roxy's food.  At that point I started
putting leashes on them and hooking the leashes to furniture or whatever.
The slower eater can eat in peace and no arguments.  When I had the five
bassets, two were leashed up in the kitchen, two in the living room and one
in the dining room.  For me, it just made for less fighting.  Now that I am
down to Molly and Pippi, they both eat at the same speed and when both are
done, they check out each other's bowl for any crumbs.

Condolences to those who have lost hounds and welcome to Ya Ya and Leonardo!

The Jersey Girls

Alice, the human
 Molly & Pippi
dognpony at ptd.net