[Dailydrool] From the Desk, Treats and Spam

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 23:49:03 PDT 2018

This is Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and our Drools are ALSO going
to Spam and I am insulted that the computer gods believe that what we write
is SPAM!  Despite efforts by the MPerson to fix it (hah hah) it persists on
going to Spam. Humf.

MPerson bought me a treat! A special Merta Lou treat an elk antler split in
half oh I loves them I do I do andusually she buys 3 at a time so the BOYS
don't feel left out altho Mr Conley doesn't chew bones and Mr Doc only now
and then but this time she got one just for me me me.
And Mr. Doc took it and carried it to his cave and GROWLED at me when I
stood outside his cave and cried. So MPerson came and said no it is ML's
and reached for it and Mr. Doc said---well nevermind but he spent some time
in his cave by himself and she put the antler away for now. Until she can
order another she says not fair but I cannot reach it, And this time,
neither can Mr Doc who should probably not have shown MPerson his teeth
like that.
MPerson has begun taking me me me for short walks in the morning but you
know it is realy scary being away from the house and the other dogs just we
two like that.One day she went a different way and I was very upset so we
don't go that way anymore. Sometimes there are other PEOPLE and MPerson has
to tell them I do not want to be petted thank you. She is very good about
protecting me. The world is a big very frightening place and I admit it, I
am glad to have MPerson to make sure I see only a little at a time.

LOve and Hugs to all but especially some of you and
WELCOME
to Yaya and Leonardo how cool is this?

Love & Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset