[Dailydrool] Drool Spam and New Shelter Challenge

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:57:27 PDT 2018

I too realized that all my Drool Digests are going to Spam all of a sudden.
I've never had that happen before. Now I know to look for them. Sheesh!

Someone mentioned that there is a Shelter Challenge on the Animal Rescue
Site again. We used to do quite well as a group raising money for various
basset rescues, by agreeing in advance to all vote (from every email
address and every device we owned!) for the same basset rescue. We're a
little behind now, since this new  challenge started on Monday and is of a
fairly short duration, but if someone knows of a *registered *rescue which
is in dire need, I'm happy to send my votes their way! Rescues must be
registered in order to be eligible (details under the "Official Rules").
Here's the link:

https://www.shelterchallenge.com/shelterchallenge/contest/match/36214/2799

Even if we can't organize in time to win this time, we may benefit from
practicing with the new system and will then be better prepared for next
time. This one is dubbed "beta", so it appears that they are heading toward
more in the future.

Ellen Cole
erc2761 at gmail.com