[Dailydrool] A Montana Moment

Leslie & Chief Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:28:19 PDT 2018

Due to circumstances beyond our control we unfortunately lost our website.   I, myself, am trying to recover what ever docs and pics possible.  Loosing 30 years of ranch and rescue docs and pics when the old puter here crashed big time, now our website gone which had the remaining history of ranch and rescue life on it,  I thought was saved.  So, I will try to keep our facebook (3 of them actually) up to date with all the activities and progress of Basset Rescue of Mt.  Our 3 fb’s and 2 for sure I try to get to every few days:  www.facebook.com/bassethoundrescue
Elecia Ames
Leslie Ames
Email:  bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Phone 406-207-0765
Our paypal:    mtbassetrescue at yahoo.com
Our online Fundraiser till after summer is :   youcaring.com    https://www.youcaring.com/bassetrescueofmontana-1111780
TO EVERYONE WE APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED AS  PROBABLY LOTS OF YOU KNOW I AM A PHONE PERSON MOST OF ALL.
WILL USE FB’S FOR OUR INFO, DOGS AVAILABLE, CURRENT AFFAIRS, ETC.
Our domain name has been paid for till Jan. 2019 so it might be possible for another shorter and less concise/comprehensive website to pop up is it tickled someones fancy to try and surprise me with a phone call.  Lol
So far, our fundraiser is there and we thank everyone for please sharing the link!.
Many heartfelt wishes for health and happiness goes out to all who need an extra hug………HERE IT IS!!!    And sympathy and lots of love goes out to those who have had to allow their hounds to venture off ATB.  Our cheeks here have wrinkled skin often.
Most sincerely,   Leslie Ames  President of Basset Rescue of Mt.
14600 Springhill Rd.
Frenchtown, MT.  59834

Sent from Mail for Windows 10