[Dailydrool] My dogs and the neighbor

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Apr 28 01:47:56 PDT 2018

LOL :) Peeping Hounds..

Can they be arrested for that? Oh the officer that comes to take them ..
little will that person know what they're in for!!!

Lol :-)

-Robert
Indentured Servant to Silas & Dixie
Formerly indentured to Riley, Franklin, Henry, Doc, Sally, Stretch, King,
Pepper, Beowulf, and others before my 3 year old comprehension... O:-)